Working from Home (will be required to return to office when suitable to do so)
£10 p.h - Weekly Pay
Target Based Bonus
We're looking for a Dutch-speaking Inbound Customer Service Agent to join one of Europe's largest outsourced centres. You will be confident at dealing with customer queries and ideally have a strong background within call centres previously. Although this is a Dutch-speaking role, excellent verbal and written English skills are also essential.
- Making outbound calls to potential and existing residential customers on behalf of one of the largest and well-known family holiday and breaks company in the UK
- Handling inbound calls from Dutch customers
- Flexible / Adaptable working in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a positive attitude in handling calls professionally
- We are looking for determined and professional candidates.
- No experience needed.
- You will however have excellent communication skills and be happy to work in a target-based environment.
- Full training will be provided usually over 5-10 days.
Hours of work:
Monday to Sunday on a shift rota basis
(The shifts will usually be 8.00am-4.00pm or 12am-8pm. Flexibility towards shifts is required as per work floor requirements)
Please reply to this advert with a copy of your CV and a Consultant will be in touch with you.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'