Our client is a progressive, innovative organisation based in based in the Burnley area. Founded over 20 years ago, the company has grown to be one of the leading electrical wholesale and facilities management companies in the UK. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for a tenacious Dutch Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
- Providing an excellent pre-and post-sales customer experience
- Understanding and resolving customer enquiries politely and in line with company guidelines and in consideration of customer’s preferred outcome.
- Offering pre-sales product advice and basic technical troubleshooting. Technical training will be provided.
- Communicating with 3rd party suppliers, such as carriers.
- Accurately recording information given by the customer in our contact system Numero and setting follow-up reminders as necessary.
- Making outgoing calls to customers to update them on the status of their order, delivery or to offer any further guidance
- Working through Carrier reports and update customers on their delivery
- Managing work items using the system to ensure customers are proactively contacted and kept informed
- Managing orders awaiting stock, ensuring the customer is kept informed
- Remain proactive through all aspects of work in order to minimise customer contact
- Understanding and confirming customer requirements.
- Accurately creating new sales and after-sales orders using the correct product codes. and prices via one of several different sales ordering systems.
- Realising and taking opportunities to up-sell products and delivery options.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and protect its reputation when handling customer queries.
- Forge good working relationships with other departments.
- Help to maintain the company website by reporting any change required to relevant departments
- Support new starters with familiarisation of systems and procedures
- Support the Supervisors and Managers in all activities as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years + experience in a Customer Experience or Contact Centre environment
- High standard of verbal, listening and written communication skills in both English and Dutch Language with impeccable attention to detail
- Self-Motivated, Positive and Enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Willingness to help other team members and share learning experiences
- Commercially aware and keen to develop own business knowledge
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Able to adapt to and embrace change
Our client is offering an attractive salary of £17,000 - £18,000 Per Annum. This role is available across a range of part-time, flexible and full time hours. Our client is hoping for an immediate start with the right candidate.
For more information, please contact Louisa Ellis
Paragon Meed are GDPR Compliant please refer to our Privacy Statements which can be found on our website.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job