Spreek je Nederlands en Engels? Ja?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Dutch Customer Service Advisor to join an innovative and growing company located in Glasgow City Centre.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career within a growing firm if you have a passion for delivering a great customer experience.
As a Dutch Customer Service Advisor you'll be the first point of contact for customers where you deliver a first class customer experience
In return, you can expect a first-class training programme and a clearly defined career development path.
Hours of Work:
Full time (40 hours) Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm.
* To professionally handle queries via a range of channels including: inbound calls and email.
* Provide customers with information and guidance in line with service remit
* Make outbound calls as required
* Follow all service and business processes as instructed
* Log all required details in the relevant databases
* Research information where required using available resources
* Resolve and take case ownership of complaints were possible
* Excellent written and spoken Dutch
* Excellent written and spoken English
* High attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to work in targeted environment
* Positive attitude
* Contact Centre experience is preferable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business who will fully support and train you to be the best you possibly can.
If you are interested in the position please apply online.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Customer Service