Our client is a market leading IT company who operates an innovative software for clients within the manufacturing industry and working across several markets in the world. Due to an increasing demand, the company is now looking to hire a new French and Dutch Speaking Account Manager to manage and support an existing portfolio of assigned clients from the Benelux Market. The company is providing great training and development opportunities within the long term.
- French and Dutch fluent in addition to English
- Previous experience as an Account Manager, customer service, sales administrator, or any similar client supporting role
- An interest and/or experience in the Manufacturing industry or similar is a plus
- Enthusiasm, confidence, ambition to enjoy being part of a successful team
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Danish Speaking Client Customer Sales Representative Manufacturing Account Management Sales administration administrator order processing support