Overall job purpose
As a Due Diligence Manager in our Transactional Services team, your role will be to assist in the execution of financial due diligence assignments on both buy-side and sell side transactions, as well as supporting Directions and Partners in new business generation.
The role will largely focus on supporting the project leader, but also includes a significant aspect of coaching and supporting the development of the due diligence team, developing relationships and assisting in winning work. In all cases working alongside the director and partner group and colleagues.
- Assisting with client acceptance and engagement take-on processes.
- Undertaking and reviewing financial analysis, interpretation of outputs
- Identifying key deal issues and commercial observations
- Report writing and reviewing team members’ drafting
Managing junior staff
- Starting to liaise with clients, target businesses and other professional advisors
- Liaising with other services lines, for example tax
- Managing the delivering of the project alongside the directors and partners
Coaching and developing
- Be a role model for students
- On the job coaching of others in the team
- Managing the development and training of the wider team
- Research, preparation and support on proposals and presentations, alongside the directors and partners
- Supporting role in business development across the firm
- Seeking to develop specialisms and niches
- Relationship building with potential clients and intermediaries (private equity houses, banks, law firms and corporate)
- Relationship building with the firm
- Qualified accountant, preferably with first time passes
- 3+ years PQE in a due diligence environment
- Exposure to a variety of sectors and transaction styles and sizes
- High level of accuracy, diligence and integrity
- Technically strong with a good understanding of both UK GAP and IFRS
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A desire to assist in coaching and developing the team.
- Business Development
- Corporate Finance
- Due Diligence
- M&A analysis
- Transactional Service
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'