The client is a global leading, FinTech, Payments Solutions and Cross-Border payments business. They operate across a global remit with offices in North America, Europe, Middle East & APAC.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
This role will take responsibility for the Due Diligence for process for the business covering client onboarding, Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) within the global business
Your main focus will be:
- Effective diligence processes are implemented
- Reviewing and approving new clients and partners
- Ensuring group wide compliance with existing Financial Crime and Compliance regulation
- Develop the Due Diligence functional area and ensure it is fit for purpose
- Devlop and interpret MI
- Provide effective challenges to the Group Leadership team
- Extensive experience of Due Diligence processes within a Payment/FX or global Financial Services environment
- Experience of team leadership
- 4 years+ experience of managing due diligence risk and how to contribute effectively to the senior leadership committee
- Excellent senior stakeholder and front office relationship management experience
- Money Laundering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job