Ductwork Cleaning Engineer- London/Watford
£20,000-£24,000 + benefits
One of the fastest growing Risk Management Consultancies are looking for Ductwork Cleaning Engineers to join their team in London and the surrounding areas.
The company have recently taken over one of the UK's largest projects- HMP Prisons- and are now keen to get people on board with a clean Criminal record and the confidence to work on high security buildings!
The ideal candidate will have;
- Ductwork Cleaning Experience (1 year)
- Fire Damper Testing experience
- Good knowledge of fire prevention
- Understanding of Kitchen fire suppression systems
- Flexibility to work on a national scale.
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Full UK driving license
- Good Time Management
The role will include;
- Ductwork/Ventilation System Cleaning
- Fire Damper Testing
- Kitchen Canopy Cleans
- Working as part of a team on a variety of projects
- Recording findings & sending back to base
The company offer a competitive basic salary along with use of a company vehicle, pension, overtime & holiday package.
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, send your CV to or click apply.
Commutable Locations; South East, London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"