We are looking for….
Job Title: Dual Site Chef
Location: Based at Crocus Court, Poulton Le Fylde
Salary: £16,860 plus travel expenses
Hours of work: 34 hrs per week - (includes some weekends and Bank Holidays)
Responsibilities of role
Working under the guidance of experienced Chef Managers, the role will be ideal for someone who wants to develop their career. We are looking for a strong Chef with excellent craft skills to work within the team at contracts in Poulton Le Fylde and Lancaster.
This role entails working 3 days at Crocus Court in Poulton Le Fylde and 2 days at Williamson Court in Lancaster.
As a Chef in any our catering contracts you will be required to provide and maintain an efficient service under all areas of your control, following company values, policies and procedures under the Chef Managers guidance.
- Preparation and service of food and beverages using seasonal, fresh ingredients and working within the financial parameters of the contract
- Continually promote excellent standards of food preparation and presentation to meet the needs of existing and new customers in order to drive additional sales
- Maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety and health & safety
- Maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels
- Work within the team to ensure service excellence at all times
Our ideal candidate will
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service by adopting 'person
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating up to date with current trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within targets
- Be able to run a 'pass' (restaurant style) confidently and proficiently.
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Have extensive experience within the healthcare sector.
- Knowledge of special diets, particularly related to elderly adults
- Have a passion to continually drive sales via seeking customer feedback and introducing new initiatives
PLEASE NOTE AN ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POST