The company is a high end private dental practice based in Central London with a high end level of service to their dental patients. They are located in affluent areas in London, they provide a great service that their competitors are I assume jealous of. They are a high end dental practice and provide a high end service
They are recruiting for a dual site Dental Nurse / Dental receptionist, you will be
- The job is split between their 2 practices - Harley Street and Hampstead
- Working 3 days on reception and 2 days doing dental nursing
- Providing chair side dental care for patients on general dentistry as well as Prosto, endo, oral surgery and implant treatments
- Working Monday to Thursday 9am till 5.30pm and Friday 9am till 5pm - 38 hours paid per week
- £10-12 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Preferred Skills / background
- Be living within travelling distance to their central London and Hampstead dental practices
- You need to be a fully qualified dental nurse with some sort of reception experience
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
- dental receptionist
- dental nurse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'