Dual Fuel Smart Metering Engineer - South East London
Dual Fuel Smart Metering Engineer.
Dual Fuel Smart Metering Engineer – South East and South West London
Multitask Personnel are working with a reputable family run smart metering company, continuing to work very closing with the operations managers to recruit engineers across several areas. Due to a dramatic increase of work levels we are assisting them with the recruitment on Dual Fuel Engineers.
We are in need of Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer who are based in various areas, please see below:
The Duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide Smart Meter Installations to domestic properties
- Manage own Stock levels on van and/or via ‘dropbox’ facilities
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure all worksheets are correct and are submitted before the deadline
- Work closely with the Smart Meter Operations Manager to ensure daily/monthly/quarterly targets are met
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure all company deadlines are met
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous Dual Fuel Metering Experience
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team
- All relevant qualifications (Valid)
The company offers:
- Basic annual salary is £33,000 plus £3000 annual retention
- Annual Leave 20 Days plus Bank holidays
- Company vehicle, fuel card, phone, phone, tools and PPE
- Full-time permanent positions available with the company
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'