We have opportunities for professional and skilled Engineers, either Dual Fuel Engineers who have held their MOCOPA and want a new direction within the industry or Gas Engineers with the CCN1/CMA1 and the MET1 qualifications.
You will be field based, visiting customers’ properties, primarily installing smart meters as part of the national rollout target for leading energy suppliers.
You will deliver an exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the work is completed safely and tidily and ensuring that the consumer has an excellent understanding of the new meter, including the benefits that smart metering will offer them.
Our industry leading company training & induction will include everything that you need in order to provide outstanding customer service across all areas
To support you our New 'Engineer Support Desk’ is just a call away to give you all the help you should need.
What you will receive…
- £30,000 basic salary
- £2000 London Weighting
- Bonus scheme offering up to OTE £41,500
- Fantastic Dental, Optical & Private Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Exclusive Discounts/ Cashback for Holidays, Beauty Treatments, Gym Memberships & More
- Appointments, when possible, all made within your local postcode area
- Employee Forum - Have Your Voice Heard
- Fully stocked Company van & Fuel card
- Full company uniform, PPE, handheld terminal & tools provided
- Ongoing training & development
What we are looking for…
- Have previous experience in a Gas Engineer role (Ideally experience with gas meter installation
- Hold a current CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 qualification
- Have current MOCOPA accreditation (If you are already a Dual Fuel Engineer)
- Hold a valid EUSR card (Desirable if you are already a Dual Fuel Engineer)
- Hold a full, valid and up to date UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Be able to pass a basic Criminal Record Check (CRC) & have no unspent criminal convictions on your record
- Possess good IT skills - work will be delivered via a handheld terminal (HHT) & timesheets are completed online
- Be willing to complete the necessary training to become compliant with Lowri Beck's standards, policies & procedures
All successful applicants will be subject to our standard vetting procedures, including passing a basic criminal record check, identity & address check, driving licence check, proven eligibility to work in the UK check, and previous 5-year employment history check.
Lowri Beck participates in the EUSR Smart Meter Referencing Scheme
- Smart Metering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'