Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
Eversmart are at the forefront of the smart revolution, providing flexible, low cost energy with smart technology and exceptional customer service. With eversmart you won't and confusing tariffs, jargon and contracts, just a simple, transparent and affordable system that elegantly meets your home energy needs with innovative technology and smart customer services.
Due to our continued success and phenomenal growth Eversmart are currently recruiting dual fuel smart metering engineers.
As a Dual Fuel Engineer you will be:
- Installing Secure SMART Meters
- Installing across new connection sites
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensuring 100% first fit completion rate
- Maintain customers and customer retention
- Previous experience as a Dual Fuel Metering Engineer.
- Experience of pre pay energy and credit instalation would be advantageous but not essential
- You must be Gas Safe registered
- You must have MOCOPA authorisation
- You must be outgoing, positive, determined and able to work to targets
- £30,000 basic salary (subject to experience)
- 28 days holiday (including statutory days)
- Van, Fuel Card, Tools & PPE
- Bonus Structure
- Training and on-going support
- Rapidly growing company
- Home grown management team
- Immediate interviews and starts are available.
All applicants will be required to attend a face to face interview, pass a Basic CRC Check and provide references from previous employers which will be checked to verify technical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'