Dual-Fuel Meter Installer - South East London
We are looking for candidates who have determination to succeed, the ability/desire to work independently and to be flexible to cover areas within South East London and the surrounding areas.
As a Dual-Fuel Meter Engineer, the main responsibilities will be:
- Installing Dual-Fuel Meters in Residential premises
- Advising customers on the benefits of Smart Meters
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Dual Fuel Smart Metering experience
- Strong technical skills to deliver exceptional First fit levels
- CMA1/CCN1, REGT1, MET1 and MET2 with relevant gas engineering experience
- Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering (Dual Fuel/Power) or Proof of Electrical Competence (MOCOPA - Single Phase)
- Full UK driving license
Company Benefits offered:
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Competitive starting salary
- Generous reward and recognition schemes
- Private pension plan
- Share plan
For further information, please apply now or call
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'