Dual Fuel Engineer
One of the leading smart meter subcontractors in the energy industry is looking for a experienced dual fuel meter fitter to join their expanding fitting force. The client is a brilliant company with a long-standing presence in the energy sector. They have exceptional health and safety standards, and their productivity targets give employees the time to carry out work safely
As well as providing work thanks to the nationwide smart meter roll out, the employer is able to offer genuine scope for long-term career progression for those with high standards of performance and an exceptional work ethic.
The successful candidate must have CCN1, MET1 and MOCOPA as well as full UK driver's license with no more than 3 points.
As a Dual Fuel Meter Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Installing and exchanging gas and electric meters in a variety of premises issued via tablets.
- Complete prescribed testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice
- Collect and deposit electric and gas meters from the designated storage facility
- Complete all relevant associated administrative work
- Assist locksmith and/or a debt representative to ensure safe completion of warrant jobs
- Other duties may be undertaken as and when required, in particular when business is gained
- Achieve and exceed work performance targets and adhere to health and safety procedures, industry standards and codes of practice
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity with a company who are a major name in energy and offer a culture which allows for hard working engineers to really be rewarded don't hesitate to contact Kyle Wilson at J2 recruitment on (0161)(713) (0338) or email kyle.wilson "AT" j2recruitment.co.uk.
- gas engineer
- electrical engineer
- smart meter
- dual fuel
- gas meter
- meter installer
- electric meter
- smart energy expert
- dual fuel engineer
- meter engineer
- smart energy coach
- Mopoca sing phase
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'