A family run, open and friendly company are looking for dual fuel engineers to join their fitting force. This company are offering one of the best salaries on the market, as well as a fantastic benefits package including 24 days holiday and a company pension plan. This company knows that engineers work best when they are trusted, there will be no micro-management.
The company are a market leading heating installation, service, and repair firm. Due to recent major contract wins, with two big six energy suppliers, they are now forming a dual fuel engineering division, they have a proven track record with smart energy technology - their current products include smart thermostats and home systems.
- Installing dual fuel smart meters in domestic properties
- Working 8 hours a day, between 8am and 8pm, on a split shift basis
- Carrying out all post installation safety tests
- Following all necessary workplace health sand safety codes of practice
- Maintaining a company van
- Providing excellent customer service
- Experience as a smart meter engineer
- CCN1/CMA1, MET1 and MOCOPA (MET4 and REGT1 are desirable)
- An appreciation of health and safety codes of practice
- An enthusiasm for the job and a drive to progress
- Excellent customer service skills
We are interested in speaking to: Smart Energy Experts, Meter Fitters, Dual Fuel Engineers, Meter Operatives, and anyone else with experience in the dual fuel industry
For the right candidate the company are offering a basic salary of £32,000 p.a. as well as a yearly retention bonus of £4000. They are also offering 24 days holiday, a top spec van and a variety of other benefits.
- ("smart energy expert" or "smart meter fitter" or "smart meter engineer" or "meter installer" or "meter operative" or "dual fuel engineer" or "duel fu