An exciting new opportunity for a DUA Assistant has opened up with global, leading tier 1 syndicate within the Lloyd's of London Insurance Markets.
Your role will include:
- Supporting the DUA Manager with a range of administrative duties
Bordereaux Management - chasing, cleansing, uploading and reporting.
Use of Lloyds and Market Systems
- Assist with all aspects of delegated authority; contract and coverholder due diligence, premium reconciliation, and ongoing monitoring.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills, and be able to to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to form good working relationships and work as part of a small team
- Experience in Binders
- Bordereaux Management
- DUA Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job