Temporary Presentations Operator
Temp to Perm
£18 per hour (PAYE) + holiday pay or £20.17 if Limited Company
City of London
We are currently seeking a skilled, highly motivated desktop publisher to work in a temporary day shift role onsite at a buzzy, vibrant leading Banking establishment based in The City.
The successful candidate will be embedded in a creative team producing high quality marketing collateral for the bank and the core working hours will be 10.00 to 18.00, Monday to Friday. The main focus of this role is to deliver high quality corporate information. The Presentations Operator will generate high quality presentation material as requested, in a timely manner, including graphical work such as custom covers, logos and complex maps. Working with and reporting to the Team Leader to ensure quality standards are adhered and deadlines are delivered. Other key responsibilities are also listed below:
The key responsibilities will be:
- Generating high quality presentation work, using the clients PowerPoint and Word templates
- Working with the Team Leader/offshore team to provide regular updates on workflow, deadlines and any potential risks in order to effectively manage and deliver client’s requirements
- Self-managing and team working providing updates on workflow, deadlines and problems so that the client’s requirements can be effectively managed
- Following Bank brand and PresBuilder standards for all Presentations work
- Ensuring the operator has followed the clients’ instructions
- Formatting work with consistency; headings, subheadings, body text etc.
- Taking responsibility for the work e.g. consistency, accuracy and quality
- Liaising with the client in a professional and helpful manner at all times
- Assisting with the induction and development of new or temporary team members
- Working closely and collaboratively with regional and offshore offices
- Following departmental policies and procedures as required
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties as requested by line management
- Using the management information and tracking system
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Advanced experience of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A strong background in presentation work
- Good workflow skills
- Possess a critical eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess a good understanding of customer service
- Display an adaptable and flexible approach
- Intermediate Adobe Photoshop
- Intermediate Adobe Illustrator
If this exciting opportunity to work for a successful banking establishment with career development fits your job search, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Desktop Publishing
- Microsoft Word
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job