09.00 - 17.00
£45,000 per annum
City of London
HYF are currently looking for a Desktop Publisher who can demonstrate document production and presentation competencies to the highest level. This is a full-time role working for a multinational law firm based in the City of London from Monday to Friday and the hours are 09.00am - 17.00pm.
The successful candidate will produce high quality deliverables for the London office. Creating, editing and formatting all types of documents using the firm's MS Office templates. The individual will need to fully understand, anticipate and deliver to meet clients' needs and expectations, both internally and externally. The individual will be expected to work alongside Fee Earning teams to assist in the delivery of high quality documentation. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
- Creating all types of documentation with speed and accuracy to meet client deadlines.
- Work alongside the business to meet their needs, e.g., working with teams on deals, pitch production, etc.
- Providing support to clients and team members on the firm templates, styles and MS Office functions.
- Having excellent knowledge and application of the Firm's visual identity principles and promote awareness within the London office.
- Understanding and strictly adhere to the Firm's and London DPU's standards and protocols.
- Communicating and organising conflicting and demanding workload
- Customer service focused and be able to liaise and influence at all levels.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships at all levels.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in creation and formatting PowerPoint presentations/pitches both bespoke and templated.
- Previous work experience in a professional services environment desired but not essential
- Experience of working in document production/design work.
- Ability to work alongside fee earning/business teams, often in pressured environments, and deliver to meet client needs.
- Client service focused.
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Technical and Specialist Skills
If this amazing opportunity to work for a multinational law firm with fantastic perks and benefits package fits your job search and can work the hours between 09.00am - 17.00pm then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Desktop Publishing
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job