We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• Preparing, setting up and checking equipment. Putting equipment away after lessons.
• Supporting teaching staff and students during lessons
• Organising and storing equipment and checking stock
• Repairing, maintaining and modifying equipment
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Recent experience of working in a school environment or similar setting.
• Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
• Experience with Health & Safety and cleanliness, and ensuring a safe environment
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
• Are you available on a part time or full time basis and able to travel around the local area?
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on technician roles/positions
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'