Are you interested in working at a school which continuously pursues improvements in teaching and learning? Are you a Resistant Materials teacher who can help continue the trend continuous rates of progress at GCSE level?
First Call Teachers are working in partnership with the senior leadership team of an Academy just outside of North Tyneside, who are looking for a qualified and experienced teacher of Resistant Materials for a full time role starting as soon as possible.
It is is an average sized secondary academy that has a forward thinking and supportive SLT who are part of a multi academy trust who have great aspirations and expectations as well as strong links with the local community.
The curriculum is broad and allows students to make informed choices, while at the same time receiving effective advice about careers and higher education options.
About You: The successful candidate must;
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Varied and adaptable teaching methods
- Flexible, versatile and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Brilliant organisational skills
- A passion for inclusive education
- Have a clear passion for working with young adults
- Have recent classroom experience as a qualified teacher
- Have a QTS or equivalent
- Experience with Mainstream Secondary school systems
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks or willingness to obtain them
First Call Teachers is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and consent for us to carry out a range of other recruitment checks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60.00 to £80.00 /day
- Secondary School
- Young People