DT Teacher in Bexley needed immediately
Long term- Term time only- Food tech and resistant materials specialist!
Interviews are being held as soon as possible so don’t miss out and apply today!
Reed Education in Hammersmith are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Bexley area.
The school are looking for an outstanding DT teacher with a food tech/resistant materials specialist for Key stage three to start immediately and join them on a long term to perm basis.
• Achieved a Good report on its last Oftsed inspection
• Are seeking a passionate teacher with strong behaviour management techniques and ability to pick things up quickly
• Are looking to expand on their already experienced DT department
• Are looking for a passionate teacher with the ability to raise the ability of the students in the class
• You must be a qualified teacher with QTS, NQT or other relevant qualification
• Consistently plan and deliver outstanding DT lessons with a specialist in food tech and resistant materials
• Actively contribute to the teaching of Design and technology across all ages and ability ranges
• Devise innovative, exciting ideas to motivate students in reaching their potential
• Ensure that students’ work is assessed regularly and conscientiously, in accordance
with the faculty's marking policy
• Assess and moderate internal examinations and as required
• Be fully committed to and actively contribute to the department enrichment activities programme and intervention
• Provide accurate information for parents as directed by the academy and to attend parents’ evenings and other presentation meetings as directed
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
At Reed we want to ensure that you find the job that is the perfect fit for you. Our consultants are understanding, flexible and incredibly knowledgeable in their fields and are there to assist you in successfully moulding your teaching career.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, and believe that you would be interested in continuing your teaching career in this school then please apply by sending your most up to date CV to Chris.Ttouli@reedglobal.com or call on 0208 237 6401.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'