Permanent People are working on behalf of our well-established, global client located in Düsseldorf who are looking for a talented recruiter to join their growing ranks. Our client is a start-up business specialising within the Technology sector, but despite their relatively recent inception they have already established an exceptional reputation for their brand within the European recruitment market.
Our client currently has multiple positions available in their Technology division. The ideal candidate will take over an increasingly warm desk managing the full 360 recruitment process. This is a brilliant opportunity for those looking to utilise their people skills - expertly headhunting to source high quality candidates for a wide range of large, global clients across Europe, whilst seeking to build a strong client base by approaching and negotiating with prospective business.
Our client is a big believer in the people they employ, investing heavily into personal career progression and skills development. The successful candidate will begin as a Recruiter and ideally be managing 1-2 Consultants within 1 to 2 months of joining.
The ideal candidate?
- Fluent in German
- Ideally 1-2 years 360 permanent recruitment experience - open to sector but must have experience recruiting in the German market
- Intelligent, confident, and extremely proficient at building and maintaining professional relationships
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Professional and polished
- Very solid training plan with quick progression to senior positions
- Strong commission structure, quarterly bonus and great earning potential
- Quarterly incentives
- Lunch clubs and drinks on a Friday
- Young, ambitious, and social workplace environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'