A DSP Engineer with extensive experience of DSP Algorithm simulation in Matlab and with an understanding of communication systems engineering will join an established Technology Company, leaders in Satellite communications development.
In this role the successful DSP Engineer will take responsibility for implementing communication signal processing algorithms (such as FFT, filters, DDC etc) efficiently in VHDL; designing and developing a range of modules and equipment for digital IF as well as carrying out detailed design in MATLAB.
Ideally qualified to Masters Degree level in an Engineering related discipline and with several years industrial experience, the Digital DSP Engineer will bring experience of the following:
• DSP Algorithm simulation in MATLAB.
• Good understanding of wideband digitization.
• Implementation of communication DSP algorithms in VHDL.
• DSP design and implementation in FPGA for communications algorithms.
• FPGA synthesis tools such as Synplify, Vivado, Quartus or Mentor.
A competitive salary will be offered up to C£60K with a good benefits package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'