Do you have a keen interest in audio and a track record of writing audio processing code ? An award winning Broadcast Equipment development company seeks a bright DSP Audio Engineer to join their London based team. A solid background in Digital Signal Processing fundamentals is essential.
The successful DSP Audio Engineer will be qualified to degree level, have experience of programming on fixed point DSPs for audio processing as well as having experience with using SHARC.
With a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, you will play a key role in helping the company to perfect their audio processors with the aim of helping customers around the world define their own unique sonic signature.
Key Skills Sought:
• Writing audio processing code in assembler for digital processors.
• Programming on fixed point DSPs for audio processing.
• Understanding of general audio quality.
• Audio performance testing.
• Understanding and coding ability in FIR, IIR, FFT Filters and structures.
• Experience using SHARC.
• Implementing dynamic range control on digital audio processors.
For full details, apply in confidence now. A comprehensive package will be offered.
- Audio Processing
- Digital Audio
- Digital Signal Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job