The role of the DSL Support Advisor is to apply knowledge of the industry, products and services offered by Daisy Wholesale in aiding in the resolution of fault tickets raised by the customer.
Salary: Up to £17,500
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Provide the best possible services for all products provided by Daisy Wholesale.
- Deliver a first class customer service using a variety of media e.g. telephone, ticketing system and emails in a high pressure environment.
- Effectively manage the customer expectation and follow through with promises made to the customer.
- Be empathetic and understanding to customer issues.
- Deal with customer complaints in a friendly, calm, professional and proactive manner.
- Manage workload priorities within the guidelines set by management.
- Contribute in providing a high level of service, using multiple client portals and communicating using various methods to achieve optimum service delivery.
- Identifying and diagnosing faults using multiple platforms.
- Answering calls within management targets.
- Accurately updating customers (tickets/emails/phones) to pre-defined targets.
- Cascading the technical knowledge of the services & products that are provided to our customers.
- Developing relationships with internal departments.
- Being an active contributor to the operational environment and participating in the long term goals for the business.
- An understanding of DSL and technical experience in dealing with Broadband, Leased lines, VOIP and all aspects of the telecommunications industry.
- An ability to use multiple platforms/test portals both in house and suppliers.
- An individual who shows an embedded passion for customer service, with a keen emphasis placed on skills development.
- Previous experience in a customer services environment.
- An ability to prioritise own workload.
- A willingness to expand on technical knowledge.
- Knowledge on Broadband, VOIP, Leased Lines, Hosting/Domains, and Email/SMTP
- Ability to update tickets quickly and accurately.
- Call handling skills of a high standard.
- Technical knowledge on networking.
- Microsoft Office experience (Basic).
- High work ethics.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support