Dry Powder Media Technician
DPM Technician (Rotating shift pattern)
Currently recruiting for a Dry Powder Media Technician on behalf of a global, award winning Pharmaceutical Company based in Irvine.
As a Technician within Dry Powder Media (DPM) you will be responsible for equipment set up, manufacture of products as itemised on the manufacturing schedule and cleaning of manufacturing equipment and facilities in strict compliance with Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Environmental, and all other appropriate regulatory standards and Company policies.
Duties will include:
- Ensure the process rooms and equipment are clean and audit-ready state
- Complete all documentation in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Verifies scales are in specification prior to use using appropriate check weights
- Formulates chemical components for DPM batch manufacture as required
- Perform mechanical assembly and disassembly of process equipment used for blending and milling procedures to allow for operation, cleaning and inspection of such equipment
- Operate pre-blender, post-blender, pin-mill and all associated equipment used to manufacture DPM
- Manufacture DPM following a specific set of manufacturing instructions using integrated software and process equipment
- Use SAP for completion of electronic batch documentation for DPM fill
- Prioritise workload to allow effective completion, in order to meet the Production Schedule
- Perform housekeeping for packaging materials within SAP
Who You Are:
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience working within a cGMP Manufacturing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to priorities and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to plan and priorities with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of using SAP would be beneficial, but is not a pre-requisite for the role
Degree in Biological or Chemical Science or other appropriate discipline or equivalent experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'