Straddling Chelsea Creek, the development known as Chelsea Waterfront includes the transformation of the historic Lots Road Power Station into luxury residential apartments as well as two new glass towers of 37 and 25 storeys and surrounding smaller blocks.
Ardmore is seeking talented construction professionals for the Dry lining Manager role in SW10
As a tier 1 Main Contractor we are looking for experienced Dry lining Manager that want to progress and achieve excellence in their trade across multiple sites.
What you'll do:
- The duties include management of the installation of all site Dry-lining including ordering and taking control of all materials
- Management of all personnel responsible for installing dry lining the management and minimisation of all waste
- Management of all internal housekeeping and safety issues internally and on site or section
- Involvement with all design issues of internal Dry-lining Whilst management and maintenance of good quality control on site managing of the correct finish in all sections of work.
- coordination of all interface packages with other managers
- The right candidates will have an extensive experience of managing dry lining packages on multi-million residential / offices / hotel schemes gained whilst working for a main contractor or dry lining subcontractor.
What you'll need:
- Strong communication skills
- Good judgement Skills
- Dedication to achieve results form day one
- Organizational skills to keep staff accountable
- Adaptability one day is never the same
- Level headed attitude in all scenarios
- Passion in your work and end product
What we offer:
- Prestigious Projects mainly based in Central London
- Excellent Working Conditions
- New Head Office
- 25 days annual leave and rising with service to 29 days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Ardmore Training Academy
- Family Owned and Run
- Medical Insurance and Life Assurance (Certain Grades)
- Ardmore Benefits Platform
-Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Achieving Excellence Awards
- Staff Social Events.
Unsolicited CVS: in relations to speculative CVs received form providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore's Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.
Ardmore are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.