Manchester City Centre - Close to Victoria Station
We are looking for a Drupal Software Developer to join one of our Agile SCRUM teams to be responsible for the designing, developing and supporting customer facing and back office software solutions within the IT department.
To apply for this role you should have experience in developing web solutions in Drupal (7.x & 8.x) and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
· Design and develop software solutions
· Participate in and contribute to the daily activity of the SCRUM team.
· Take ownership of deliverables within single projects/strategic initiatives
· Maintain and refine the development approach in use by the development team
· Review quality of software solutions designed and developed by other members of the development team.
· Execute live deployment of software releases built and maintained by the development team
· Provide third line support to the Croner Technical Support team
· Share skills and knowledge with peers
What you Bring to the Team
· Experience developing web solutions in Drupal (7.x & 8.x) and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
· Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
· Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
· Experience creating custom Drupal modules
· Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job