(Drupal) Development Manager
Based from offices in Wokingham, working for a national property services organization.
As the Lead Drupal Developer, your role will be too initially to put in place a Development roadmap and build / hire a Drupal development team.
Working alongside the IT PM and Head of Digital, your initial role is to bring back the Development in-house from an outsourced partner.
As the Lead Drupal Developer your role will be to create and hire a development team of 3 to 5 mid-tier and junior developers.
The end goal is to take ownership of the platforms, managing and developing your team of developers.
- •Custom module development, Form API, Menu API, Database API
- •The maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- •HTML5 / CSS(3)
- •SQL - relational databases and MySQL
- •Experience as a Senior/Lead Developer and managing/leading teams
- •Experience of working with an Agile methodology. You should be confident building projects in Agile and be able to manage teams within this methodology
- •'FullStack’ experience
- •System architectural design and interface definition knowledge - including database design/architecture and builds
- Recruit a team of highly skilled developers
- Lead and mentor your team
- Understand and be able to instil the importance of the principles of good software design/development
- Understand the importance of security and governance
- Act as an example to all the developers, be the advocate of learning and taking time to do so
- Deliver projects to plan and schedule
This fantastic new role comes with flexible working and potential to work from home one to two days per week.
In return you will be offered a salary up to £70,000 (based on experience and skills) plus benefits
For a more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job