Our client is a leading marketing and technology solutions organisation providing services to both the private and public sector. They have an outstanding reputation in the markets they operate in.
Their policy is to recruit, develop and retain the very best staff and empower them to provide outstandingly high-quality work for our clients. They operate in a fast-moving marketplace and believe certain fundamental values set their people apart.
We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Core skills, knowledge, experience required
- 4+ year experience working for a digital software/web development companies
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience creating and using custom entities in Drupal 8
- Experience using plugins, events, and hooks within Drupal 8 custom modules.
- Solid understanding of RESTful Web Services and how they can be created and consumed in Drupal 8.
- Experience in writing object-oriented PHP, including understanding PSR-4 name spacing, inheritance, constructors, abstract classes, and interfaces
- Experience with Drush
- Experience with TWIG templating language and YAML configuration files.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Degree level or equivalent corporate experience
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job