Drumming Plant Shift Supervisor
Plant Shift Supervisor
08:00 - 17:30
4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Responsible for a team of five operatives
- Ensuring staff follow procedures with all Health and Safety requirements
- Responsible for an operation of filling equipment, pumps and FLT's
- Maintain requirements of a COMAH site
- Planning tanker positions, connections and disconnection to filling systems
- Control movement of drums to correct locations and pre-despatch location.
- Manage all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Identify staff development needs and skills gaps within the workforce. Promote and assist with training requirements in order to aid succession planning requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Current Counter Balance FLT License holder
- Qualification within health and safety it desirable
- Computer literate
- Good understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- Ability to lead from the front and manage a team of operatives
- Experience gained within the Chemical Logistics sector is desirable
- Able to use initiative to resolve operational issues.
- Excellent people skills and an approachable manner.
- Excellent communicator
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job