Are you a commercially minded Drug Safety or Pharmacovigilance Professional? Are you ready to take on the management of a team of Drug Safety professionals? Are you interested in opportunities in Surrey? Zest Scientific welcomes applications from credible candidates on behalf of their client - a fantastic, rapidly growing CRO - who are keen to employ a Pharmacovigilance Manager to lead a team of professionals working on high profile projects.
- 6+ Years’ experience in Pharmacovigilance / Risk Management / Drug Safety
- A life sciences degree or other relevant academic qualifications
- A keen coach / mentor who enjoys developing people and line managing
- CRO / Consultancy experience preferable but not essential
- Strong team development experience, responsible for assessing performance and improving outcomes
- Contribution to the Business Development activities of the company
- Assistance in the training of more junior staff from a PV perspective
- Contribution of advertising materials for enhancing the company branding
- Co-manage the business’s corrective and preventative actions
- Assessment of Adverse Reaction Reports for potential signal detections
- Conduct external PV audits and attend client audits
- Familiarity with the 'Cortellis’ analytics system
- Supervision of PV office activities and a hands on approach in dealing with PV activities
Our client is willing to consider applications from candidates looking to take the next step up into a management position, provided they demonstrate the above criteria. Previous positions may however include: Drug Safety Manager, PV Manager or Pharmacovigilance Manager Etc.
- A small/medium sized CRO, operating internationally with multiple offices across the globe
- Enjoying a period of Organic growth, providing PV services to the drug development / pharmaceutical sector
- An admirable office environment, with a friendly culture and importance placed on team work
In order to obtain the services of the best talent in the sector, our client is willing to be flexible on salary.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline on this position, so please apply now, or contact Jason Cox with Zest Scientific to learn more.
- Clinical Research
- Drug Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job