Are you a commercially minded Drug Safety or Pharmacovigilance Professional? Are you ready to take oversight and leadership responsibilities of a quickly expanding UK CRO? Are you interested in opportunities in Surrey? Zest Scientific welcomes applications from credible candidates on behalf of their client - a fantastic, rapidly growing CRO - who are keen to employ a Pharmacovigilance Director to take oversight of their UK offices.
- 8+ Years’ experience in Pharmacovigilance / Risk Management / Drug Safety
- A life sciences degree or other relevant academic qualifications
- Background in leadership positions within the pharmaceutical / biotech / CRO industry (CRO / Consultancy experience preferable but not essential)
- A keen listener with cross functional management experience
- Strong commercial focus, experience of previous client interaction and Business Development Activities
- Preparation of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and other relevant documentation
- Creation of Risk Management Plans and Periodic Reports
- Leadership of Regulatory Inspections, Safety Reviews and PV audits
- Competent MedDRA coding experience
- Understanding of aggregate report writing (e.g. DSURs, PSURs/PBRERs and PADERs)
- Assessment of Adverse Reaction Reports for potential signal detections
- Representation of the company at client led meetings
- Supervision of the UK office and joint oversight of international activities with the CEO
Previous roles may include: Director of Pharmacovigilance, Associate Director of Pharmacovigilance, Associate Director of PV, Associate Director of Drug Safety, Associate Director of Risk Management Etc.
- A small/medium sized CRO, operating internationally with multiple offices across the globe
- Enjoying a period of Organic growth, providing PV services to the drug development / pharmaceutical sector
- An admirable office environment, with a friendly culture and importance placed on team work
In order to obtain the services of the best talent in the sector, our client is willing to be flexible on salary.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline on this position, so please apply now, or contact Jason Cox with Zest Scientific to learn more.
- Clinical Research
- Drug Safety
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job