Driving Recruitment Consultant- Sheffield
Basic salary up to £26,000 + commission + package
Harrison Sands are now recruiting for a fantastic client based in Sheffield who are looking to expand their recruitment operations with the addition of a Recruitment Consultant to work on a shared driving desk. Our client are an established name within the volume staffing sectors, covering driving and transport, industrial, catering, and technical staffing solutions. Their Sheffield office is one of their core development sites for 2019, so joining as a consultant on ther driving desk will provide some great career progression opportunities for you. They are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to focus on placing temporary workers into driving and logistics clients, operating as part of a shared desk, working with a team focus.
- At least 1 year experience working within recruitment, with a good working knowledge of placing temporary drivers and all asspciated regulations.
- Experience of developing business both over the phone and in face to face client meetings.
- The ability to work at a fast pace, dealing effectively with client priorities.
Our client operate on a shift basis, so your working hours will either be 7am - 4pm, 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday with on call rota over the weekend and no weekday on call.
- transport recruitment
- Driving Recruitment Consultant
- driver recruitment
- Logistics Recruitment Consultant
- driver staffing
- temps recrutiment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'