Recruitment Consultant - Driving Sector
An outstanding opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant with experience of the Driving sector to join a leading recruitment agency for freight, logistics and transport sectors.
A privately owned recruitment and search and selection firm with offices across the UK. Employing consultants across all sectors.
Established over 25 years ago with a proven track record in UK freight, logistics and transport sectors which has enabled them to branch out into commercial recruitment fulfilling both full time and temporary staff opportunities, including secretarial and administrative role, sales and customer service staff.
As an experienced recruiter, you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years recruitment experience on a DRIVING desk
- The ability to win and deliver work.
- An honest, ethical and professional approach to recruitment.
- A belief in quality over quantity and an appreciation of the importance of reputational capital
Why apply for this role:
- A driven environment that offers support without interference
- Positive, collaborate and rewarding environment
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Excellent environment and culture
If you would like further details of this role and have at least twelve months recruitment consultant experience please apply for further information. Immediate interviews for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time Hours 8.30 - 5.30pm
- Recruitment Consultant, Driving Desk: 1 year
- Alternatively if you have worked within the Transport sector with responsibility for recruiting drivers and fancy a challenge please feel free to apply.
- Customer Service