Senior Driving Consultant
- Up to £28k basic salary plus car allowance
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Genuine career advancement opportunities
The company is well established, profitable and expanding. The key recruitment sectors they focus on are Industrial, Commercial, Driving and Technical.
The Sheffield branch is well established with a stable client base and a strong team of on consultants in place. Our client has instructed us to find an established Senior Driving Consultant with strong sales and servicing background, in order to take on the role of setting up the division on a nationwide basis. Ideal Candidate will need to be a highly focused individual who can make rational business decisions, build a strong focused team and be able to demonstrate a track record of setting targets and coaching staff to deliver them. Our client have bookings ready to be filled and as such you must have a full understanding of all legislation and compliance. You must also be ready to grow the A-Z buisness in addition to the vacancies they have coming in thick and fast.
- A minimum of 18 months working in the Driving Recruitment sector as a Senior Consultant or as a Consultant ready for career progression.
- Have a strong track record of new business sales and account development
- Be able to demonstrate their ability to motivate, retain & develop a team of Consultants
- Live within a sensible commute of the Sheffield
- Be open to nationwide travel- expenses paid
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry experience.
If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 2 working days then, unfortunately, we are unable to consider you for this position.
YES Rec2Rec has successfully placed over 1000 recruitment professionals in the last ten years and currently have 250 live vacancies across the UK. We are very keen to hear from any experienced recruitment professionals who require professional advice and assistance in securing their next opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job