We are looking for a driving / industrial sales consultant to join Yourstaff Solutions Ltd with proven back to back sales record.
This will be an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Recruiter to build a new driving desk.
We are looking for a hard-working dedicated individual who strives for good results, this is a full 360 desk responsible for whole recruitment process on a cold desk.
Your new role:
- ·Business Development - Networking with local businesses (this is not high-volume telesales - we value quality over quantity) and face-to-face sales visits to generate new clients.
- ·Generating leads and building your database of contacts
- ·Candidate attraction and engagement
- ·Gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building
- ·Area mapping - Outlining the employment set up of the current market
- ·Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs revenue targets
- -Resource and place candidates.
- -Due to 24/7 operation on call is on rota basis.
What will you get in return?
- ·Up to £26,000+ plus bonus
- ·Lively and supportive working environment
- ·28 days annual leave (including bank holiday’s)
- ·Pension scheme
- -Phone and Laptop for work purpose.
What would make a successful Recruitment Consultant at Yourstaff Solutions Limited?
- ·Sales experience is essential,
- ·Experienced driving consultant is essential.
- ·Ability to develop and secure new business opportunities.
- ·Appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service.
- ·Drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed
- ·Confident and personable
- -Own car and driving licence are essential
- Recruitment Process
- DRIVING CONSULTANT