Drivers wanted, Immediate start available - Average earnings of £37,000 per annum
Advanced is an International logistics business that is renowned for the quality of its service and career opportunities. To support our growth we need more great drivers who care about their jobs, colleagues and customers.
We are proud of the globally recognised brands we serve and proud of the business we have developed. We are seeking experienced Drivers to join our exciting and dynamic Transport team. You will be well looked after and recognised for your time and effort in supporting our ongoing growth and customer service objectives.
Our Drivers - LGV C1+E (HGV1) benefit from:
- New modern Mercedes Actros vehicles
- Market leading average salary of £37,000 per annum
- Training, development, career opportunities
- Choice between day and night shifts with various shift patterns
- Guaranteed basic pay
- Preferential car leasing scheme
- Company paid social events
- Child care vouchers
- Discounts on house purchase conveyancing and other legal services
- Driver forum feedback
- Christmas & Easter complimentary gifts
- A fun and vibrant working environment.
Your role as a Driver - LGV C1+E (HGV1) will include;
- Using up to date technology with driver allocated mobile devices
- Delivering and collecting goods from various locations throughout the UK. This could include overnight stays away from the base depending on your shift pattern
- Maintaining contact with the Transport Office to receive instructions
- Maintaining truck defect log
- Obtaining customer signatures for goods collected / received
- Assisting in loading and unloading the truck manually
- Ensuring that the driver app is used and updated at all times
Our ideal Drivers - LGV C1+E (HGV1) will have the below skills and experience:
- 2 Years minimum experience within Class 1 driving including LGV C1+E (HGV1)
- CPC - completion of 2 modules as a minimum
- Positive attitude and reliable
- Digi Tacho Card Holder
- For insurance purposes your licence must not show more than 6 points and no unspent endorsements other than speeding
- Flexible in working hours possible weekend work and Bank Holidays
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Driver - LGV C1+E (HGV1) opportunity where you can develop within our growing, forward thinking and dynamic business.
Click apply today and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps of our simple recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"