We are recruiting for Drivers Mates in the Stafford area.
As a Drivers Mate you will need to have:
- Ability to lift heavy objects and items
- Previous loading and unloading experience is desirable
- Good confidence in working under pressure
- Availability to work weekends and bank holidays
- Excellent levels of face to face customer service
- Good telephone skills
- Salary: Between £7.83ph and £9.97ph
- Working hours of a Drivers Mate are 5:30am - 6pm Monday to Sunday (Subject to change - dependant on work load).
- Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
- Duration: Temporary
Role of a Drivers Mate:
As a Drivers Mate you will be required to work with the driver contacting customers via telephone letting them know of their deliveries making sure they are in to accept it. Good customer service is essential as you will be meeting them face to face to deliver goods to the room of their choice. It is important that you maintain the customer service level with every customer you visit. You will be required to assist the driver in other ways which will involve making sure the back of the trailer is secure and cab is locked when away from the vehicle.
Other duties will involve working off a drivers manifest and an electronic Epod, ticking off each drop as you go along. You will get trained on how to use the Epod when you start your first shift. Please call for further info.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'