Job Title: Drivers Mate
Rate of Pay: £8.20 per hour
Swanstaff Recruitment is seeking a Drivers Mate on behalf of our client who is responsible for the collection and shredding of confidential paperwork for a variety of their customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Travelling in a lorry to collect clean wheelie bins and load onto lorry
- Shredding confidential paperwork on site
This is a temporary contract lasting around 5 - 6 weeks, however there is the potential of a contract extension or permanent position depending on attitude and performance.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 44 hours per week. You will start been 4am and 7am; the earlier you start the earlier you finish.
Pay is £8.20 per hour and overtime is time and a half.
- Must have no previous criminal convictions
- Must have a trackable 5 year employment history, no gaps
- Great attitude
- Physically fit and healthy
- Driving licence
- Previous experience as a drivers mate
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 'Temp of the Month' & other recognition schemes
- The potential of a contract extension or permanent position depending on performance & attitude
Please apply with your updated CV and someone will be in touch.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'