A fantastic opportunity is available for Drivers Mates to join Better Bathrooms. The Successful Drivers Mates will work on a 4 days on, 4 days off rota (Between 06:00 - 19:00). Opportunity to earn up to an extra £3,000 per annum on top of the basic salary for overtime - 1 extra shift per week)
As Drivers Mate you will deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction whilst operating within a safe working environment, and adopting best practices and legal compliance. Reporting to the Transport Supervisor, your main responsibilities as a Drivers Mate will include:
- Provide support and feedback to colleagues and operations team.
- Ensure the safe delivery of products and the administration of paperwork to a high standard.
- Maximise first time success and completing appropriate paperwork.
- Checking all products are loaded and secured to minimise damage.
- Reporting any load discrepancies immediately.
- Securing loads effectively throughout the day.
- Assisting in completing routine daily vehicle checks.
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer;
- Opportunities to progress and map out a career within a rapidly expanding company
- 21 days holiday
- New year bonus for no sick days/100% attendance
- Childcare vouchers
- 20% staff discount on BB products
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Free on site parking
What Happens Next?
If you think this is the role for you, don't miss out. Apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'