Job Title: Drivers Mate
Salary: £24,000 a year
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Nightshift (Starts between 4pm -10pm. Routes can go on from 8 - 14 hours).
I am recruiting for an amazing company that hold a great team of people who are a pleasure to deal with, they have received a number of awards such as the silver award win at the ministry of defences annual employer recognition scheme. They are recruiting for a number of drivers Assistants. You are the 'face' of the business and will assist LGV Drivers in providing delivery service to Logistics customers.You will be travelling to routes such as London, Norwich, Peterborough, Birmingham and the South coast. It is an amazing postion not to miss!
- Assist the loading team and the Driver by loading the vehicle where necessary.
- Ensuring that you have the correct paperwork and client outlet keys before leaving the depot.
- Checking off products against the relevant invoices as you help to unload.
- Ensure the safety and security of the delivery point, company property and goods at all times.
- Maintaining a high level of trust and loyalty between the Company and its clients.
- Someone willing to lift light, medium and heavy items.
- Good communicator
- Must hold a drivers licence
- Willing to work weekend and public holidays.
- 25 days holiday.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal accident scheme.
- Parental leave.
- Exclusive range discounts.
- Free parking provided.
- A competitive salary.
How to apply:
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application! Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire. We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller Smart 10's throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and cients expectations.
- Customer Service