Do you love dogs and interacting with customers on a daily basis. We have the perfect position for you in our team, working with a young and vibrant market leading company, in an industry that is as challenging as it is rewarding?
At Bruce's Doggy Day Care our goal is to give every dog an amazing experience every day. In order to achieve this we recruit, train and promote enthusiastic, energetic and positive people.
Specifically, we are recruiting a loyal, motivated FULL TIME DRIVER who will love being surrounded by dogs, caring for their safe and healthy transportation to and from day care and provide our customers with outstanding service.
Tasks of the role include collection and drop off, maintaining a clean, comfortable and hygienic doggy bus (including cleaning the dogs down when its muddy!), supporting the Carers in maintaining our fantastic farmland site and most of all engaging with with our furry attendees.
South West London. It is preferable if you are based around South West London. It is essential that you are a well presented, fluent English speaker that is excited by the prospect of working with dogs in a customer service capacity.
To be considered, you will need to:
- enjoy dogs company and be comfortable handling dogs
- have at least years driving experience and a clean UK driving licence
- be confident in working as a full time, commercial driver
- be happy working outdoors, in all weather
- can demonstrate that you can deliver great customer service
- be well presented, well spoken with good English and communication skills
- demonstrate that you are reliable and trustworthy
- must be happy to have a CRB and thorough references check
Excellent opportunity for a driver to join a dog loving and friendly team.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'