Firmdale Village Production Kitchen and Bakery are looking for bright, enthusiastic and reliable delivery drivers to deliver food to the 8 hotels located in Central London on a daily basis in a set sequence.
- Assisiting the chefs with any food prep for delivery e.g. slicing fresh bread before packaging.
- Printing off the delivery sheets.
- Labelling and photographing the deliveries.
- Delivering and decanting the products on site.
- Photographing and emailing the delivered items.
- On return to Firmdale Village in Brentford, jet washing the van inside and out daily. With a weekly clean in the cab, all of this is to be recorded on our online records system.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Must have a full, clean driving licence.
Must have the right to work in the UK
Full flexibility is required.
8pm till 8am- 4 days on 4 days off
Due to the nature of the business, we will require drivers to flexible with the shift times above.
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Manager Of The Year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel Of The Year - Group, Cateys 2018
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- HR Team of the Year at the Hotel Cateys 2017
- Restaurant Team of the Year, Ham Yard Hotel at the Hotel Cateys 2017
- Best Chef Development Strategy Award at the Springboard Awards 2017
- Firmdale Hotels – “Excellence in Employee Engagement”, HR in Hospitality 2016
- Firmdale Hotels – “Candidate Experience Award”, People Awards 2016
- Ham Yard Hotel – “Best Afternoon Tea Award”, Harden’s 2016
- Sarah Williams – “Food and Beverage Manager of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years’ service
- Companywide and departmental incentives
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits, Masterclasses to name a few)
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Champagne receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more)
- Wait, there’s more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'