Protyre is part of Micheldever Tyre Services Limited and is the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK employing approximately 2,100 employees. At Protyre our aim is to "lead the way". Visit any one of our depots and you will see a hive of activity as our highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide our Customers with a valued service to make a difference. We have built our success on the back of our professionalism and now operating across an expanding UK network of 151 centres.
We have a vacancy for a Driver for an immediate start in a busy centre in Poole. Reporting to the Manager you will be required to provide an efficient and effective customer service.
As a Driver you will:
- Carry out multi drop deliveries in the local area.
- Collect customer returns.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Assisting customers are collection points.
- General housekeeping of the warehouse when required.
- Completion of associated paperwork.
- Acting as an ambassador for the company.
- High level customer service.
Skills and experience required.
- Be a professional, respectful and customer focused team player.
- Full and valid UK Driving Licence.
- Be familiar with the Working Time Directives and current Road Traffic Acts and Legislation.
- Warehouse/Stores experience an advantage as manual handling and heavy lifting involved.
- Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have a keen eye for details and be literate and numerate.
- Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
- Tyre and local area knowledge an advantage.
Hours: Average of 45 per week between the hours 5:30 - 17.30 Monday to Saturday on rota basis.
In return Protyre offer:
- Competitive basic rates of pay and opportunity to earn bonus
- Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres
- Excellent working environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'