We have a major contract with a worldwide online retailer and are looking for individuals to work for us as a driver on a self-employed basis.
Fluent English must be spoken as communication is key in this role, a good understanding of the delivery areas would be an advantage but not essential as all duties are pre-planned on a navigation software system and full training will be given. Chosen few must be customer focused and be able to deal promptly and efficiently with customers, this interaction is key to building your foundation within the business.
We are looking for delivery drivers from and around next locations
SWINDON, GLOUCESTER, CHELTENHAM, OXFORD, CIRENCESTER, STROUD.
- £115/day + £0.18/ routed mile + weekly bonuses. Reliable and hardworking drivers are earning more than £780/ week
- Flexible days available, 7 days a week, Sunday through to Saturday each week
- Local delivery areas
- Full training provided
- Paid weekly straight to your bank account
- Rented van, in case you don’t own one (Read below for more details)
- Must hold a full manual driving licence (minimum of 12 months), Max of 6 points (restrictions apply),
- Applicant must pass a Criminal Background Check and a Drug & Alcohol test
- Applicant must have courier insurance, goods in transit and public liability. (Owner vans only)
Recommended vans are SWB type vans: Ford Transit Custom, VW Transporter, Vauxhall Vivaro, Renault Trafic. The smallest van we can use is Citroen Dispatch / Peugeot Expert. We cannot use LWB vans or Luton vans and we do not accept cars, 7 seaters or Combo type vans.
Don't have a van?
Van can be arranged and rent will be deducted from your weekly income. Van rent £200/week including maintenance and all required insurances. No deposit or upfront cost required. No long-term rental contract, all vans are rented on a weekly basis and can be used for personal use. (terms and conditions apply)
- Must be no older than 6 years
- Must be clean, reliable and preferably white with no markings on it
Job Type: Contract
Please call Robert
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"