Location: Horley, Surrey
Salary: £7.50 - £9.00, DOE
Contract: Part time, Permanent
Hours: Tuesday & Friday (Approx. 12 hours per week)
Due to continued growth and expansion, MSL Heat Treatment are currently recruiting for a Driver to join their expanding team based in their Horley site, RH6 9SJ.
MSL Heat Treatment are a manufacturing company who specialise in the heat treatment of metal components.
About the role - Driver:
Driver required to assist our growing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for safe delivery and collection of customer products.
A vehicle will be supplied to the successful candidate.
Key tasks of the Driver role:
- Delivering and collecting goods.
- Liaising with customers to organise/schedule collections and deliveries.
- Responsible for delivering goods on time and collecting goods at the arranged time and location.
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Clean driving license held for at least 6 years.
- Good organisation skills (multi-tasker).
- Team player with good communication skills, able to establish and maintain effective contact with staff and key suppliers and contractors.
- Impeccable time keeping at all times.
- Previous experience in a related field.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.