We are currently looking to recruit a 3.5 tonne refrigerated van delivery driver for an immediate start.
This role would cover Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and every other Saturday (starting at 0300hrs). There would be a requirement of Part-Time hours 16-24 hours per week approx.
Responsibilities would include:
- Delivery of sandwiches, snacks, etc. to OAR customers. Ensuring goods are delivered meeting customer specification and all food safety guidelines. All food safety documentation completed for each delivery.
- Be polite and courteous to all customers, project the company ethos of quality and service.
- Maintain vehicle records on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required. Training provided.
- Inform head office immediately of any problems with vehicles, issues relating to deliveries, and personal changes including any driving convictions, etc..
- Complete all training as required by the company, including food safety training. Complete driver training as necessary and where legislation dictates.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks that are required as part of the needs of the business.
Uniform would be supplied and there would be a requirement to prove you are legally allowed to drive this form of transport.
Due to the volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job