HOT TUB DRIVER / INSTALLER
Blue Whale Spa is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of hot tubs, being the only UK company who manages the entire process from design and production to sales and delivery.
Due to business growth, we are looking for an experienced driver/installer to join our expanding team delivering and installing hot tubs around the UK. If you are looking for a new challenge, can meet the requirements set below please send your CV for consideration.
Main duties and tasks
- Ensure all parts for install are collected from the depot and delivered to site.
- Installing the hot tub to set guidelines
- Carry out repairs and services to hot tubs
- Ensuring all jobs allocated are completed to the KPI’s set
- Take photos of each install and upload to Facebook
- Taking full ownership of the vehicle allocated on each shift. Ensuring you are legally compliant at all times.
The ideal candidate will;
- Hold a full driving licence up to 3.5 tonnes and trailer, with experience of driving long wheel base vans.
- Be 25 years of age or over with 2 years driving experience due to insurance purposes.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills, remaining professional at all times.
- Be able to take direction and instructions easily.
- Be willing and able to unload the van on site, moving hot tubs weighing up to 400 kilos in a 2 man team
- Willing to work stop outs for longer journeys
- Willing to work to a flexible rota
Experience with hot tubs is not necessary for this role as full training will be provided. This role would suit someone who has had labouring or installation of goods experience. Experience/knowledge of electrics would be advantageous.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Williams. Salary range is £7.50 - £9.00 per hour dependent upon experience, with bonus payments awarded based on performance/KPIs. Working hours are Monday to Friday working early morning and late evening.
- Customer Service
- Manual Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job