Driver with Sales Advisor Duties – Leicester Freemen’s Common
Monday – Saturday
Salary: £17,950 plus pensions and benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Driver with Sales Advisor Duties to join the team at our Leicester branch to provide exceptional service to our customers in store. You will play a vital part in keeping the store, and its deliveries service running smoothly and efficiently by delivering to our customers in the local area and serving on the busy trade counter when required. Experience with our products isn't strictly necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
Located on the Freemen’s Common Industrial Estate our decorator centre carries a wide range of paints, wall coverings and decorating sundries and has strong reputation of supplying painters, decorators and DIY enthusiasts in the area with everything they need to get the job done.
Brewers is a family run business, with over 110 years’ history in our industry. We are the first choice for the professional Decorator, with over 170 branches nationwide. We enjoy a growing base of retail and trade customers who value our quality products, advice and excellent service.
As a Full-Time Driver in our Leicester Freemen’s Common branch, you will:
- Make multi drop deliveries to customers in and around Leicester and surrounding area driving our Company Transit van.
- Unload deliveries and ensure stock is distributed throughout the store
- Keep our warehouse organised and safe, in line with company standards
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network when required
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
Who we are looking for to join our team:
- A reliable driver with a full & current driving license
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing with service
- Free life assurance
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc.
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Pension plan through Legal & General
- Company profit share scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous staff in-store discounts
- Staff uniform
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please ensure you fully complete the application process if you wish to be considered for this position. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to any applicants that do not complete the process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'